Speakers & Workshop Hosts
Monday, Sep 18, 10:30 – 12:00
- Dirk Schuebel, Special Envoy for the Eastern Partnership, European External Action Service, Brussels
- Robin Wagener, Special Envoy for the Cooperation with the Civil Society in the Southern Caucasus, Moldova and Central Asia, Member of Parliament, Greens, Berlin
- Iulian Groza, Executive Director, Institute for European Policy and Reforms (IPRE), Chisinau
- Kataryna Wolczuk, Associate Fellow, Russia and Eurasia Programme, Chatham House, London
Moderation: Rebecca Harms, former MEP
Tuesday, Sep 19, 10:30 – 12:00
- Oleh Rybachuk, head of Centre for United Action NGO, Ukraine
- Orysia Lutsevych, deputy director of the Russia and Eurasia Programme and head of the Ukraine Forum at Chatham House
- Rebecca Harms, former MEP, expert on Ukraine
- David Stulik, Diplomat, Czech Republic
Moderation: Mattia Nelles, Co-Founder of the German-Ukrainian Bureau
Tuesday, Sep 19, 16:00 – 17:30#
- Integrating Project Ideas and Drafting Grant Applications with New Partners
- Expert Clinics
- Bar Camp: “Exposing Russian disinformation strategies and deconstructing propaganda narratives”
- Workshop: “Energy Supply in South Caucasus: Ways to Reduce Dependencies on Russia
- Experience exchange session: “Citizen Diplomacy vs. Public Diplomacy: How do we advocate for continuous support for Ukraine abroad?”
About the Conference
This year more than 150 change-makers from the EU and its eastern neighbors will come together from September 17-20th, 2023 in the Humboldt Carré, Behrenstraße 42, 10117 Berlin for a more human- and society-minded, more sustainable and more resilient dialogue. Participants will be able to share and learn good practices, explore potential areas of cooperation and initiate new projects. The conference will combine topical exchanges of knowledge and experience among participants, inputs by high-level experts and thrilling networking opportunities. The discussions will be organized within four thematic tracks, which bundle challenges of all countries in Europe’s east: democracy and human rights; good governance and fighting corruption; sustainable energy and energy security; security and peace.
The conference is organized by WECHANGE with support of the German Federal Foreign Office in the framework of the program “Expanding Cooperation with Civil Society in the Eastern Partnership Countries”.
Who can participate
NGO representatives, universities, social entrepreneurs, artist collectives etc., who are eager to work beyond borders and embark on joint projects and are coming from or professionally active in Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Moldova, Germany, France, Poland and Ukraine.
Review DIALOGUE FOR FUTURE 2022
Do you want to get more information about the conference? View last years conference page and enjoy our after movie and take a look on last years speaker.